Used at heritage sites to restore ecological balance of water bodies
Pond and Lake Clarifiers
POND & LAKE CLARIFIER is ready to use dry bacterial formula designed for accelerated organic waste degradation for Ponds, lakes, lagoons, residential and commercial wastewater applications.
POND & LAKE CLARIFIER is a synergistic blend of highly specialized and selectively adapted spores and vegetative microorganisms, designed specially to provide accelerated degradation of difficult to degrade organic compounds. The microorganisms are selected based on each strain’s superior enzymatic activity against specific substrates such as fats, oils, grease, protein, starch and carbohydrates, and the synergistic value of the final culture consortium as demonstrated in enhanced cell growth, germination rate and effectiveness over a wide range of organic substrates. This consortium of microorganisms also exhibits exceptional organic degradation performance in both aerobic and anaerobic.
It also uses nutrients and micronutrients that stimulate the germination and outgrowth of the synergistic microbial consortium.
- Help keep septic system trouble free
- Improves system’s biological stability
- Provides rapid system recovery and helps eliminate shock kills
- Eliminates odors due to organic build up
- Reduces the frequency of pumping
- Degrades tissue, detergents, fats, oils, and grease
- Reduces organic loading to the septic drain field
Designed to improve the biological degradation rate for the following:
- Commercial wastewater facility
- Septic system
- The on-site residential wastewater system
- Lagoons, Ponds & Lakes
- Sewage pits
- Grease biodegradation outperforms other competitive formulations in laboratory and field studies.
- Superior germination and outgrowth results in increased bacterial activity in a variety of organic waste applications.
- Accelerated enzymatic degradation allows the microbial consortium to work faster and more effectively.
- Enhanced aerobic and anaerobic performance, designed for applications subject to aerobic and anaerobic environments.
- General organic waste degrader.
Bacteria Count: 3 Billion CFU/gm
Bacteria Type: Blend of Bacillus spores and vegetative microorganisms
Salmonella/ Shigella: Not detected
Appearance: Tan color powder
Stability: 1 year at 35 – 95 F (2° – 35°)
High enzyme production : Lpase/Protease/Amylase/Cellulase
Bacterial pathways : Aerobic & facultative anaerobic
pH Range : 5.0 – 9.8
Temperature range : 38° – 145°F (3° – 63°C)
Storage and Handling
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid inhalation. Wash hands thoroughly with warm, soapy water after contact. Avoid eye contact.
• 10 Kgs Bucket
|Septic Tanks||6 oz||Twice weekly|
|Drain Fields and Cesspools||6 oz||Twice weekly|